Industrial Maintenance Technician
Synerfac Rocky Mount, VA Full-Time
Job Details Company Overview
Our client, a leading flexible packaging company, is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician to join their growing team at their Rocky Mount, VA facility. This position will be responsible for maintenance on manufacturing equipment throughout the plant.
- Mount and remove bearings, gears, sprockets, etc.
- Align motor couplings
- Test, troubleshoot, and change electric motors
- Use multimeter to check voltage, current, resistance and continuity
- Solder and repair electrical connections
- Install copper, PVC and black iron piping
- 5+ years experience in a production, manufacturing, or warehouse environment under maintenance required
- HVAC experience preferred
- Welding and fabricating recommended
- Basic knowledge of motor controls, circuits and VFDS
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic controls
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, and Outlook email and calendar capabilities
- Able to troubleshoot electrical problems
- Able to center, tram and level machines
- Must be able to push/pull and lift/carry up to 50 pounds unassisted
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Office
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: 87146
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.