Talent Sourcing Specialist Military Apprentice
WELLS FARGO BANK
WELLS FARGO BANK
Read what people are saying about working here.
Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist Apprentice...
In this role, you will:
• Participate in identifying and developing a pipeline of prospective candidates for employment, usually from a specific demographic or industry segment
• Identify opportunities for process improvements within Talent Sourcing functional area
• Review and analyze moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
• Cultivate relationships with more experienced level external, often passive, talent, using a variety of techniques to identify and contact candidates
• Develop recruiting strategies, and external partnership program concepts designed to raise awareness of Wells Fargo's brand and support recruiting efforts
• Track candidate activity to anticipate recruitment opportunities
• Partner with Recruiters and employee networks to improve employee referrals, sourcing, and diverse representation in hiring
• Advise business leaders, hiring managers and recruiters on targeted recruiting practices
• Potentially represent the company at national, regional or local networking and recruiting events; and may organize career fairs or conferences
• Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
• Collaborate and consult with Talent Sourcing colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers within Talent Sourcing functional area
• Apprentices within the U.S. Department of Labor accredited Apprenticeship program perform a variety of structured duties, including a combination of (however, not limited to) on-the-job training, coursework and mentorship, under the supervision of a hiring manager, program manager and a mentor. Apprenticeships are designed to assist in the professional development of an apprentice, in preparation for the post-apprenticeship role. Program Managers will facilitate an apprentice's required path for professional development. This ensures an apprentice will have gained the proficiency and obtained the required experience of a fully functioning Talent Sourcing Specialist
Required Qualifications, US:
• 1 year of Talent Sourcing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
• N/A, role not eligible for outside of the U.S.
• Experience in military full cycle recruiting including prospecting, screening and processing applicants.
Enrollment into Wells Fargo's DOL Registered Apprentice Program is required. Apprentices are considered full-time employees within the program. As such, Apprentices are expected to not only uphold and adhere to Wells Fargo and the Apprenticeship Program, but also expected to follow Wells Fargo's prescribed policies, procedures, and employee expectations.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Hiring Insights Job activity Posted 2 days ago