Commercial Lines Insurance Marketing Executive
Grapevine, TX 76051
Read what people are saying about working here.
Pulled from the full job description
Flexible spending account
Show 7 more benefits
Full Job Description
Leading Insurance Agency, AssuredPartners, is seeking a Commercial Lines Insurance Marketing Executive to add to their team!
• Salary: Competitive salary + bonus potential and full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and more)
• Office Location: The ideal candidate will be in the office at 500 N Central Expressway, Suite 550, Plano, TX 75074. We are open to a remote, or hybrid candidate with stellar experience.
• Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM CST (full-time with flexible options available)
• 401K + employer match
• Dental, Medical & Vision Insurance with HSA and FSA options
• Employer-paid life insurance and voluntary life insurance
• Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Voluntary benefits (such as critical illness and accident insurance)
• Paid holidays and Paid time off
• Travel reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Referral Program
Commercial Lines Marketing Executive Role Overview:
The Marketing Executive markets new insurance accounts that exceed defined agency revenue thresholds and targets. This role supports Producers and Account Executives to prepare effective marketing submissions, evaluate coverage, and bind new business. It is a great opportunity for a marketing whiz who also enjoys the thrill of the sale and teamwork with the sales side.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You enjoy problem-solving with great, customer-service minded solutions
• Teamwork is part of your DNA and you are looking for a great opportunity to be a part of a team, learn from senior team members, and have a great career path
• You have great communication skills and are analytical in your work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sends new business submissions - applications, loss history, etc. - to appropriate insurance companies.
• Follows up with insurance carrier underwriters to answer questions and solicit quotes for new business.
• Must be able to manage a high level of insurance related information in a variety of formats and be able to identify appropriate carriers for unusual risks in a timely manner.
• Negotiates premiums, coverages, terms and conditions for prospective clients.
• Meets with insurance carrier underwriters and marketing staff to develop business relationships in order to determine carrier's interest in various classes of business.
• Serves as a resource for Producers and Account Executives.
• Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
• Utilizes Agency Management System to maintain customer or prospect files.
Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager Requirements:
• 5+ years of commercial lines account management/client servicing experience managing a high volume workload in a midsize brokerage house
• Experience in commercial lines insurance marketing highly preferred
• Property and Casualty Insurance license (active)
• Experience with Insurance Agency Software (Applied Epic, Sagitta preferred)
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Joining AssuredPartners offers you the opportunity to excel at one of the fastest-growing independent companies in the industry. You will experience collaboration with a team that places value in our collective vision and culture of community, respect, and trust. While being encouraged to promote innovative ideas, you will be provided the support to make those ideas a reality.
As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees to learn and mentor with top leadership for continued professional and personal development. Additionally, you can count on excellent benefits, a comprehensive PTO plan & floating holidays, uncapped career growth, and the best people in the industry.
• Inc. Magazine's Best-Led Companies of 2021
• Named a 2021 "5-Star Brokerage" by Insurance Business Magazine
• Ranked #5 in the Insurance Journal's Top 100 Property/Casualty Agencies
Hiring Insights Job activity Posted 1 day ago