As a Cybersecurity Third Party Risk Management Analyst in OneMain's Cybersecurity Risk and Controls team, you will be performing risk-based due diligence of third party's technology controls and policies. This position is an important member of the team responsible for understanding and managing cybersecurity risk associated with third parties that OMF relies upon and/or shares data with. You will be a key partner with Third Parties and Relationship Managers across the organization to manage risk throughout the third party's lifecycle in an open and collaborative effort to better position the company.
Members of the Cybersecurity Risk and Controls team are motivated, detail-oriented, and thrive in a collaborative environment where they will add value to key business partners. This position will require you to be adaptive, willing to drive change and innovation, and work in a fast-paced environment requiring collaboration and the ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
• Evaluating third party's cybersecurity control and ensuring they are in compliance with OMF standards and industry best practices
• Track and monitor the status of each due diligence review and communicate the status with management and key stakeholders on a regular basis
• Articulate risks and potential options for remediation or compensating controls
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Support the overall goal of collaboration and supporting a cybersecurity culture by building and maintaining relationships across third party engagements.
• Support innovation through process improvements and updating team documentation and procedures.
• Collaborate with the team to enhance and further develop the program and support adherence to Cybersecurity standards.
• Willingness to learn.
• Knowledge and willingness to learn cybersecurity requirements, controls, and standards.
• Knowledge of CIS Top 20 and New York Department of Financial Services 23 NYCRR 500 Regulation ("NYDFS").
• Have strong organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to identify gaps and non-compliance with a standard.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and great collaborator within a team.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to closely follow defined processes.
Cybersecurity Risk, a team within OneMain's Enterprise Risk Management organization, is a fast-growing team focused on providing expert insight into risk, developing team members, and effective oversight of cybersecurity and technology risk. This is a team where you can work with great team members across the Cyber Risk, Cyber Tech, Risk Management, and Technology organizations. You will be challenged to excel with exciting and challenging opportunities daily. There is transparency and great support from management teams to allow team members to be effective, grow their careers and meet company goals. Hard work and initiative are rewarded and recognized by management and colleagues alike, which promotes a culture of respect and value across the organization. Within the Cybersecurity Risk team, you will be conducting meaningful work and making a difference in the lives of OneMain's customers and team members by promoting a cybersecurity culture, optimizing cybersecurity capabilities, protecting data, and developing cyber resilient programs.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That's why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
• Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
• Up to 4% matching 401(k)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Continuing education
• Bonus eligible
• Paid time off
• Paid volunteer time
• And more
OneMain Financial is the country's largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for simple, affordable loans.
With branches across 44 states, we're proud partners of the families and communities we serve. They turn to us to help meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills and auto purchases. It's all about doing the right thing - a mission that hasn't changed for more than 100 years.