Receptionist - Grapevine 10-7 Shift
Paycom Payroll Llc
Grapevine, TX 76051
Paycom Payroll Llc
Read what people are saying about working here.
Receptionist is responsible for answering and directing phone calls, attending to visitors and performing any clerical or administrative support that is required.
• Answers incoming calls and directs them to appropriate destination.
• Welcomes onsite visitors and determines nature of visitor business
• Monitors visitors access
• Provides badges when required
• Performs additional project work as assigned by management.
• Regular attendance as required
• Other duties as assigned
• High School graduate
• Excellent verbal communication skills are a must.
• Prior experience will a multiline phone system preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Good Telephone skills.
• Well organized.
• Cooperative and willing to work with others.
• Customer friendly attitude.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department. ****To learn more about Paycom's affirmative action policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an accommodation - Click on the link to find more information: paycom.com/careers/eeoc
Hiring Insights Job activity Posted 2 days ago