Used Car Billing Clerk - Experience Required
Classic Chevrolet - Grapevine
Grapevine, TX 76051
Pulled from the full job description
1101 W State Highway 114, Grapevine, TX 76051
USED CAR BILLING CLERK Competitive Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
Experience Required Apply in Person, Walk-In Applicants ONLY
Classic Chevrolet of Grapevine needs to hire a Used Car Billing Clerk. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers and we are looking for professionals that are committed to the same level of excellence. If you’re interested in joining our growing team, apply within. We would like applicants to come into the dealership to apply. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Classic is the largest Chevy dealer in America, and Classic Chevrolet of Grapevine strives to be your “hometown” dealer. We are proud of the folks we hire. We’re just a short drive from Frisco, Arlington, Fort Worth and Dallas. Our facility has an area of 65,000 square feet on our 22-acre lot.
We believe that culture makes a difference, so we devote ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We focus on building relationships that last. That means relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
What we offer:
• Competitive pay plan dependent on experience
• Health and Dental Benefits
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• 5-day work week!
• Family-owned and operated!
• Professional and positive atmosphere!
• A great opportunity to succeed and advance
Responsibilities - Used Car Billing Clerk:
• Examines sales/car deal contracts to assure conformity to specified requirements
• Verifies all documents are signed and completed properly before sending to bank
• Processes paperwork on a timely basis
• Posts new and used deals to accounting books
• Making timely payoffs on trade-ins
• Manages incentives
• Payoff flooring
Requirements – Used Car Billing Clerk:
• Car billing experience required
• CDK experience preferred
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Understand deadlines and be able to apply appropriate sense of urgency to all tasks
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be organized, dependable, and detail-oriented
• Must enjoy working in a team and multi-tasking
• Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
• Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Hiring Insights Job activity Posted 2 days ago