Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Specialist, Collections, you will support the collections functions by partnering with our customers to resolve issues and collect on outstanding balances. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Provide correspondence and supporting documentation in a fast paced, goal-oriented collections department in a timely manner
• Efficiently use resources to research, resolve and respond to complex customer issues
• Make a minimum of 30 outbound calls per day on outstanding accounts
• Identify collections issues and forward them for resolution
• Provide customers with correspondence
• Perform uploads to customer websites
• Ability to effectively probe in conversations to understand customer’s wants and needs
• Consult and guide customers to the appropriate next step based on their situation
• Deliver exceptional customer experience in all interactions through inbound and outbound calls to meet goals
• Demonstrate the ability to handle situations which may require adaptation of response according to customer response
• Performs other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• 1 years of high-volume collections experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel
It’d be great if you also have:
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• Solid knowledge of Mainframe, Oracle, and GetPaid systems
• Understanding of rule sets/rate aids and contracts
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Incredible work ethic, strong attention to detail
• Goal-oriented with solid problem-solving skills
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Location/Region: Grapevine, TX (76099)