Position: Acquisition - Service Manager
Job Id: 2090
# of Openings: 1
Company: Dayrise Residential
The Service Manager is to effectively initiate and manage the maintenance processes of the community, including corrective, preventative, routine, emergency, and cosmetic maintenance.
Reports to: Community Manager
Who is Dayrise Residential?
We are a team of professionals who deliver exceptional service and build long trusting relationships with our residents. We create an exciting and inspiring professional environment for team members to excel through collaboration and innovation.
To deliver exceptional service and build long, trusting relationships with our residents.
To create an exciting and inspiring professional environment for employees to excel and grow through collaboration and innovation.
To grow value and minimize risk for investors, ensuring superior performance and market leadership.
Why work for Dayrise Residential?
In addition to joining a fun work environment; our compensation and benefits package are designed to encourage longevity with the company.
• Compensation $26 - $32 per hour
• Paid Time Off plus Company Paid Holidays
• Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401-K Retirement plan plus Employer Match
• Monthly cell phone allowance
• Opportunities for growth and advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Ideal Candidate:
• Oversee the daily repair and upkeep of the community
• Manage the preparation of vacant units for occupancy within established deadlines
• Manage service requests and response times, ensuring completion within established deadlines while warranting responsive, efficient and courteous customer service
• Assist in team effort of maintaining curb appeal and general cleanliness of buildings and grounds
• Interview, screen and recommend candidates for any potential service technician or grounds personnel
• Execute the subsequent training of all service or grounds personnel
• Manage the scheduling and direct supervision of all in-house and/or vendor work
• Oversee the ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service and grounds departments under the direction with the approval of the Community Manager
• Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards are met at all times
• Maintain a safe work environment at all times and reporting any safety concerns/issues to the Community Manager, Regional Manager or Maintenance Operations Manager
• Maintain logs and records
• Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional image and attitude at all times
• Seek educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development
• Work within budgetary guidelines when purchasing supplies or service
• Oversee and carry out the on-going property preventative maintenance plan
• On call duties are required and overtime may be necessary periodically
• Complete required tasks such as required training, logs and reports in a timely manner
• Other duties as may be periodically assigned by the Community Manager or Regional Manager
What you’ll need to Succeed:
• HVAC license is required
• Valid driver’s license
• Knowledge in maintenance to include carpentry, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems, painting, drywall, buffing and waxing, use of power tools (pools and irrigation systems where necessary)
• Must provide own tools where applicable
• Ability to speak, listen, read and write English with sufficiency proficiency to maintain a safe environment at all times, which is a business necessity, as further detailed above.
• Ability to visually inspect apartment homes, grounds, and other aspects of the community to determine that standards are met
• Must be able to access all apartment homes and parts of the community to show the home to potential residents; inspect all areas of community, etc.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1-3 years of experience in equivalent role in Property Management
• A clear understanding of business concepts, processes and the principles of strategic thinking
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of multifamily operations including: people management, financial reporting, problem-solving, sales, maintenance and resident relations.
Our Company participates in E-Verify and will verify authorization to work in the U.S.
Dayrise Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All Dayrise Residential team members must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening. Must be flexible and able to work varied schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required.
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list