Software, Engineer, Systems, Applications, Development, IT, Computer, API, SDLC, CICS, Web, OCR
One Main Financial is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Technology Software Engineer position within our Open Systems Applications Development group, located in FORT WORTH, TEXAS.
The candidate should be able to adapt to a challenging fast paced environment working with Open Systems supporting Consumer Credit Insurance, Debt Protection, and Supplemental Insurance servicing activities. Changes may need to be coordinated with other IT development teams and outside clients. Individual will be expected to effectively work with customers from varying departments within the insurance company.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for interpreting functional requirements, developing technical specifications, maintaining, and enhancing applications in our Open Systems environment. Some new development projects.
• Ensure products, applications, documents, and systems meet established quality standards and requirements.
• May assist with training of other developers.
• Participate in On-Call rotation to support system applications.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, meet deadlines and work with users on projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
• Must be able to work in the Fort Worth office.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• 10 years Systems development experience
• 3-5 Years .Net Core
• 3-5 years .Net Framework
• Rest API
• Full SDLC lifecycle
• Source Control Tools (GitLab, Subversion)
• Understanding of Mainframe integration
Other skills for an ideal candidate:
• Familiarity with Insurance concepts and servicing
• CICS Web Services for mainframe system integration
• Understanding of API middleware - MuleSoft, MQ
• Experience with Cloud solutions - Azure, AWS
• Background with OCR and document management workflow applications - Teleform, Docfinity
Who We Are:
OneMain Financial is the country's largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for simple, affordable loans.
With branches across 44 states, we're proud partners of the families and communities we serve. They turn to us to help meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills and auto purchases. It's all about doing the right thing - a mission that hasn't changed for more than 100 years.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That's why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
• Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
• Up to 4% matching 401(k)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Continuing education
• Bonus eligibility
• Paid time off
• Paid volunteer time