Position: Acquisition - Leasing Consultant
Job Id: 2074
# of Openings: 1
Company: Dayrise Residential
Leasing Consultants at Dayrise Residential are key members of the office team. They are forefront of the leasing office and promote positive customer service. They strive to effectively sell and lease vacant apartments as well as manage resident feedback.
Reports to: Community Manager
Who is Dayrise Residential?
We are a team of professionals who deliver exceptional service and build long trusting relationships with our residents. We create an exciting and inspiring professional environment for team members to excel through collaboration and innovation.
• To deliver exceptional service and build long, trusting relationships with our residents.
• To create an exciting and inspiring professional environment for team members to excel and grow through collaboration and innovation.
• To grow value and minimize risk for investors, ensuring superior performance and market leadership.
Why work for Dayrise Residential?
In addition to joining a fun work environment; our compensation and benefits package are designed to encourage longevity with the company.
• Compensation $16 - $19 per hour
• Paid Time Off plus Company Paid Holidays
• Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401-K Retirement plan plus Employer Match
• Opportunities for growth and advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Ideal Candidate:
• Touring and presenting the community in a compelling way and assisting prospective residents with finding the right apartment home
• Managing the leasing/renewal process from start to finish
• Maintain knowledge of the local market
• Inspecting vacant apartment homes to ensure they are ready for our new residents to move in and enjoy
• Planning and coordinating fun and festive resident functions throughout the year
• Building strong working relationships with our residents by providing outstanding customer service
What you’ll need to Succeed:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to visually inspect apartment homes, grounds, and other aspects of the community to determine that standards are met
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize duties and responsibilities
• Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites
• Must be able to access all apartment homes and parts of the community to show the home to potential residents; inspect all areas of community, etc.
• High School Diploma required
• 1-3 years of experience in equivalent role in Property Management
• Training or experience in basic computer use and in Microsoft Word, Excel, and experience in OneSite
• A clear understanding of business concepts, processes and the principles of strategic thinking
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of multifamily operations including: people management, financial reporting, problem-solving, sales, maintenance and resident relations.
Our company participates in E-Verify and will verify authorization to work in the U.S .
Dayrise Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All Dayrise Residential team members must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening. Must be flexible and able to work varied schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required.
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list