Collects, validates, analyzes, and organizes data into meaningful reports for management decision making as well as designing, developing, testing, and deploying reports to other end users for operational and strategic analysis.
Manages and provides direct oversight of Medical Economics Team activities and personnel. Provides technical expertise, manages relationships with operational leaders and staff. Directs staff assigned to their projects, maintains internal work plans as well as project work plans to meet reporting needs of the Medical Economics Team. Responsible for staff time keeping, performance coaching, development, and career paths.
• Daily management of Data management, Tools & Technology work stream.
• Allocate new report/project requests (workload distribution).
• Coordinates with Medical Economics team to meet data analysis and database development needs.
• Reviews, evaluates, and improved business logic and data sources.
• Resource to staff for mentoring, coaching, and analysis questions.
• Reviews Medical Economics analyst work products to ensure accuracy and clarity.
• Reviews regulatory reporting requirements and Health Plan project documentation.
• Maintains reporting service level benchmarks for EIM team.
• Represents Medical Economics department in cross-departmental and operational meetings.
• Serves as liaison between EIM and Medical Economics regarding reporting needs.
• Creates reporting for strategic analysis, profitability, financial analysis, utilization patterns and medical management.
• Interfaces and maintains positive interactions with Health Plan and Corporate personnel.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
• 3 years management or team leadership experience
• 10 years’ work experience preferable in claims processing environment and/or healthcare environment
• Strong knowledge of SQL 2005/2008 SSRS and Power BI report development
• Familiar with relational database concepts, and SDLC concepts
• Masters' Degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• Preferred Experience
• 3 – 5 years supervisory experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Report this job