Property Courtyard DFW Airport N Grapevine
Posted Date 1 day ago (5/9/2022 3:58 PM)
ID 2022-130810 Location US-TX-Grapevine Category Front Office/Guest Services Type Regular Status Full-Time
Primary responsibilities include: driving guests to designated locations assisting guests with luggage maintaining vehicle cleanliness and concierge duties. Van Drivers must have strong analytical and navigation skills with the ability to coordinate multiple pick-ups and drop-offs on a schedule under continuously changing circumstances. Drive the van according to scheduled van runs and/or as needed for guests and accommodate guests during their stay in an attentive courteous and efficient manner.
• High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
• Minimum of one year driving experience
• Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record)
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service oriented manner.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
• Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Greet guests' in a pleasant manner.
• Load and unload luggage carts.
• Load and unload van with luggage.
• Escort guests to rooms upon request.
• Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures using luggage tags.
• Open and close cab doors for arriving and departing guests.
• Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
• Maintain current listing of local and area attractions special events and activities.
• Maintain list of local transportation guides churches sport arenas etc.
• Provide information maps and directions as required.
• Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
• Maintain cleanliness of motor entrance front door and lobby area.
• Deliver flowers packages and messages to guest rooms.
• Complete room changes.
• Maintain cleanliness of van interior and exterior.
• Drive van as per scheduled runs.
• Answer console to assist guest services agents.
• Show guest rooms and suites as needed and emphasize company amenities.
• Other duties as required.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
• Now offering Daily Pay ! Ask your Recruiter for more details
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
• Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401k Retirement Plan
Apply for this position Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS