District Asset Protection Manager
Posting Number 2022-182213 Location US-TX-Grapevine Address 3000 Grapevine Mills Zip Code 76051 Position Type Regular Full-Time Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date 1 day ago (5/9/2022 12:02 PM) Career Site Category Field Leadership Position Category Asset Protection Evergreen Yes
If you are interested in advancing your asset protection career with one of the largest and fastest growing off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores team as a District Asset Protection Manager! Are you an experienced Asset Protection Manager with strong leadership skills? Are you an expert multitasker who would thrive in a high-energy retail environment? Can you prioritize quickly and think on your feet to ensure safety and security standards are consistently met? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As a District Asset Protection Manager, you’ll develop, direct and lead the implementation of the company’s Asset Protection, Shortage control and Safety programs for all markets in your region. You’ll train and oversee store management and shortage control associates to verify the proper execution of company policies and procedures. In this role, your leadership will also guarantee the safety and security of our customers, associates, merchandise and physical structure. You’ll manage the investigation of all asset protection incidents and see them through to successful conclusion by proactively developing strategies to reduce incidents and the associated financial loss in order to drive results.
• Develop competency in internal and external investigations, auditing, shortage reduction programs and system controls.
• Management of shortage control staffing for all store locations in the region, including managing payroll and expense to plan.
• Conduct and manage internal and external investigations, internal investigation interviewing, external apprehension programs, audits, shortage reduction programs and system controls.
• Work closely with District and Store Management, Human Resources, Legal, Operations and Control on all relevant Asset Protection and Shortage Control matters.
• Monitor and maintain physical security controls and systems for all assigned locations including CCTV, burglar and fire alarms, electronic article surveillance and emergency systems, etc.
• Contribute to the development of Asset Protection program, provide direction and leadership in initiating these new programs and manage training and awareness program for store teams.
• Audit the Financial, Merchandising and Operations divisions of assigned locations and provide focused and actionable analysis of results.
• Build strong relationships with law enforcement and legal professionals to successfully interface with these partners on criminal and civil matters.
Candidates must have at least 6 years of Retail Asset Protection experience, including District/District Management experience . Candidates should be familiar with asset protection programs and software including XBR, Navistor, Wyzagwa, LPMS and similar programs. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required. Experience conducting internal investigation interviews and managing external apprehension programs with proven ability to successfully resolve incidents is required. Travel is required to all markets within designated district.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Burlington’s benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage including life and disability insurance. Full time associates are also eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS