HOMESTEAD CREAMERY, INC.
Reports to | Retail Manager, Supervisors and Leads
Job Title | Farm Market Team Member
Pay | $10.00/hr. +TIPS
Shifts | Day & evening Shifts available.
Purpose: Create the best quality Dairy Products possible
Service Promise: The way milk should taste!
The Homestead Creamery Inc. located in the heart of Burnt Chimney Virginia is searching for a great leader to take on the Controller Position.
About the Company:
When Homestead Creamery opened its doors in 2001, there were two partner farms who banded together to deliver fresh milk to local customers. Fast forward 20 years, and we are now working with six cornerstone partner farms to produce milk and ice cream for customers all along the East Coast through home delivery, restaurant and dining facility partners, and grocery stores.
Without our Retail farm Market, we would not be as famous for our industry-leading service we are known for. We are seeking motivated individuals to join our Farm Market Family in the recently renovated Farm Market Deli & Retail Store. As a positive and motivated individual, you will play a key role by performing various retail / deli tasks and working in a team-oriented atmosphere. You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in a retail setting. Reliability and a good attitude are a must!
• Stocking Products.
• Making Milkshakes.
• Scooping Ice Cream.
• Making Sandwiches.
• Sweeping and Cleaning.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• This is not an exhaustive list of duties and functions. As a Farm Market Associate you will be expected to participate in all departments and work activities.
• Attention to Detail.
• General Math Skills.
• Flexible availability to work nights and weekends.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Walk, lift, push, pull, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, and crouch frequently.
• Work in various inside and outside environments being subjected to weather changes, noise, vibrations, and job hazards.
Homestead Creamery Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
• 10 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Wirtz, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Farming: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location