Princeton, KY / Full-Time
Pay: starting at $18 - $21 per hour based on experience
Rogers Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Quality Control Technician for our operation in Princeton, KY . Candidates for this role must be enthusiastic and have an uncompromising emphasis on safety. The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and will be responsible for a wide variety of quality control efforts including but not limited to:
• Testing materials produced to assure compliance with internal and external specifications
• Providing technical services and support to internal and external customer
• Supporting efforts to guarantee compliance with environmental agencies
• Understanding of chemical analysis
• Attention to detail and maintaining control charts and other required records
• We will consider candidates with a High School diploma and 3+ years of quality control in the construction aggregate industry
• College degree and 1+ years of quality control experience in the construction aggregates (crushed stone, sand & gravel) industry and animal feed industry preferred but not required
• Skilled in operating quality control lab equipment and testing materials.
• Demonstrable knowledge of aggregate testing procedures including gradations, XRF/chemistry testing, crushed count, deleterious count, basic geological knowledge
• Preferred certifications: KYTC Certified Aggregate Technician, FSPCA Certification (Food Safety Preventative Controls Alliance)
• Proficiency with MS Office applications and Stonemont, or similar
• Ability to problem solve and demonstrate critical thinking
• Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout the day
• Basic mechanical/repair skills
• Basic math and computing/technology skills
• Flexible schedule (Days, nights and possible Saturday shifts, and overtime as needed)
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills; be able to work on a team
• Self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision
• Operate testing equipment and company vehicles in a responsible and safe manner
• Perform daily housekeeping operations and maintain a clean lab environment
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening and physical
As a Rogers Group employee, you will have access to our competitive company perks, including:
• Group insurance options plus Health Savings Account with annual company contribution.
• Company paid life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
• Retirement 401K account with company contribution and match.
• Paid Holidays and vacations
• Annual performance-based merit increases.
• Career growth and advancement opportunities.
Rogers Group, Inc. provides extensive benefits, strong compensation, and a safe drug-free working environment.
Requisition Type: Hourly
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Shift: Day