Are you an upbeat and positive individual looking to find work in a fun and dynamic environment?
Do you enjoy talking to customers and helping to meet business goals?
PeopleReady is looking for committed Retail Associates to start immediately for one of our local clients.
As a Retail Associate, your responsibilities would include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answering their questions about our products, and recommending the right solutions.
You will also promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
Another aspect of this position might be assisting with inventory and stocking.
Ultimately, the duties of a Retail Associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store's sales goals.
If this seems like a dream job, then you are encouraged to apply at the link above.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $10/Hour - $15/Hour
Shift Timing - All Available
* Greeting customers and answering any questions they may have
* Accurately operating cash registers and providing customers with professional service
* Increasing in-store sales, cross-selling products, and directing customers to merchandise
* Assisting in maintaining the stock room and helping to set up displays within the store
* Maintaining business tidiness and appearance by keeping the area cleaned and organized at all times
* Previous retail experience preferred but not required
* Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
* Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
* Able to learn quickly about the client's products and needs
* Able to stand in a stationary position for extended period of timePandoLogic. Keywords: Store Worker, Location: Owensboro, KY - 42304