REHAB TECH - PRN WEEKEND NIGHT
Job Locations US-TX-FORT WORTH
ID 2022-54349 Position Type PRN Line of Business Pate Rehabilitation
Pate Rehabilitation is seeking a motivated, compassionate Rehabilitation Technician to work with our valued patients. Our Rehab Techs are a vital part of the facility care team and provide necessary care in an in-patient rehabilitation setting. Take this opportunity to become a part of the team and apply today!
We offer our Rehabilitation Technicians:
• Medical, dental and vision
• Short- and long-term disability
• PayOUT daily pay option*
• Life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement and discounts
• Paid time off
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Employee discounts
*Eligibility based on location
• Attend to patient needs in accordance with established treatment plan while ensuring safety and well-being of patients at all times
• Assist with activities of daily living, including transfers as needed
• Maintain adequate activity level for all patients
• Transport patients to and from appointments as needed
• Provide medication assistance when applicable
• Maintain thorough and timely documentation of care provided, communicating urgent matters with appropriate staff members immediately
• Facilitate patient visits as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with patients, families, stakeholders, and team members
• Must pass provided Basic Rehabilitation Technician Training
• Must pass all pre-employment and employment screenings
About our Line of Business
Pate Rehabilitation, an affiliate of Rehab Without Walls, provides evidence-based physical, occupational, speech/language and neurocognitive therapies, as well as vocational rehabilitation, to advance and accelerate patient recovery – helping individuals suffering from an acquired brain injury return to the highest quality of life possible. For more information, visit www.paterehab.com . Follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and Instagram .
Apply Now Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.