RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE SUPPORT – Part Time
Location Denton, TX Job Posting No 110504
To apply for this position you
will need to scroll (using
outside bar) to the bottom of
the page and click on the “Apply
for this position” button.
Start Date ASAP Contract Home Office
Salary Range DOE Posting Date 01/13/2022
Union No FLSA Status Non-exempt, Hourly
Shift Work No FT/PT Part-Time
Relocation No Travel No
M1 is looking for a Receptionist with the following knowledge and experience:
• Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
• The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, as
well as additional clerical duties.
• Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s
voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
• Greets and directs visitors to the company.
• Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
• Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax
numbers, company website and other related information.
• May assist with coordination of the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• May assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
• Additional duties as assigned
In addition, the candidate should possess the following:
• High School or equivalent.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Collaboration Skills.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Technical Capacity.
• At least two (2) two years of experience working in an office environment
• Current drivers’ license
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Reliable, self-motivated, and able to deal with stressful situations and timelines while maintaining a
professional and non-confrontational attitude
• May be required to obtain and maintain government security clearance
• Must be able to work extended hours in order to meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail orientated
M1 Support Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes the elections options for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Dependent Life,
AD&D, Short-and Long-term Disability. We also offer Flexible Spending Accounts for qualified health and dependent care expenses, as well as a free
Employee Assistance Program.
M1 Support Services, headquartered in Denton, Texas provides a variety of professional, technical, and maintenance services to the Department of Defense
and government agencies.
For employment opportunities on covered federal contracts, M1 Support Services, as a federal contractor, requires all such employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with the federal mandate or have a valid medical or religious exemption from receiving the COVID-19
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.
Woman-owned, disabled veteran, business