CGI Group, Inc.
Dallas, TX 75215
$70 - $80 an hour - Full-time
CGI Group, Inc.
Read what people are saying about working here.
$70 - $80 an hour
Full Job Description Product Owner
CGI is looking for a Product Owner to join our Telecommunications Group!
The Product Owner will be responsible for the following:
This position can be anywhere in the United States however preferred locations are Dallas, Texas or Atlanta, Georgia.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $$70-80/hr*
• Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Write Epic Scope Documents (ESD) documents for new Products impacting CyberNow and SSPP
• Schedule and Coordinate walkthroughs for Epic scope documents
• Identify and document all impacts to SSPP and CyberNow for proposed Features
• Provide Requirements/SME PI Planning support for assigned ESDs
• Attend weekly CyberNow team calls
• Troubleshooting of data and customer setup issues in CyberSecurity
• Provide PI Planning support as required for needed enhancements
• Interface with client CyberNow for ticketing database support
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Oversee the client's Policy Management product in CyberSecurity
• Guide client development group on needed bug, feature, maintenance tasks
• Guide client's OPs engineers in support of Production env, Tufin
• Provide customer support for issues and questions, primarily through email
• Provide demos to internal and external customers of Policy Management
• Interface with third party software vendor
• Provide metrics on automation usage and future needs
• Coordinate and oversee POC efforts to evaluate other software vendors
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.