Manufacturing Specialist Level 2
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
1 Lockheed Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76108
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
Read what people are saying about working here.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, we're taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a technical career been so limitless.
• Supports production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment.
• Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, equipment and facilities engineering, material management, and process reengineering.
• Facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and peers, and interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement.
Incumbents are generally experienced in one or more areas of manufacturing operations.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Experience with Aeronautics or Aerospace manufacturing/productions methodologies in a professional environment.
• Experience using tools, machines, and systems typically used in a production/manufacturing environment.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel.)
• Understanding of business metrics to drive performance (cost, schedule, quality).
• Working knowledge of manufacturing systems including, PDM, MRP, SFM, and EWI.
• Previous development experience.
• Working knowledge of aircraft manufacturing processes.
• Experience analyzing manufacturing documentation.
• Excellent communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.