Sonic Drive In - Allen
Allen, TX 75013
Sonic Drive In - Allen
Read what people are saying about working here.
Business is BOOMING, we are building, and we are looking for our next group of restaurant professionals that want to learn our business and GROW with us.
Encore Restaurants - THE premier Sonic franchisee in the DFW Metroplex - currently has openings for qualified and experienced QSR professionals.
A career with Sonic is different from any other QSR. From our famous skating carhops, our made to order menu, and over 1,000,000 drink combinations with Sonic's Ultimate Drink Stop - managing at Sonic is exciting and fun!
We are looking for Guest Service professionals who love to look for opportunities to "surprise and delight" our Guests. We encourage our managers to teach the "WOW" factor by leading by example. If you feel your current position is holding you back - then you belong with us!
Encore Restaurants looks for the best in all individuals and promotes from within. Most of our current General Managers, District Managers, and Directors started as assistant managers. We look for long-term thinking business people who want to a part of our future growth and development.
Qualified Assistant Manager positions start at $11 and up based on experience and demonstrated dedication to Guest Service.
Applicants with 3+ years current, successive QSR experience with any of the major brands have opportunity to make even more!
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance available.
Flexible scheduling with 5-day (50 hour) work week, available
AMAZING growth opportunities
If you feel you are the "best-of-the-best" at your current position - you owe it to yourself to sit down with us and discuss your next opportunity!
SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Requirements:
• Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
• General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
• Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
• Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
• Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
• Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC