Supervisor, Production Team - Hybrid Work Environment
Optimum Life Reinsurance
1345 River Bend Dr, Dallas, TX 75247
Number of hires for this role
Full Job Description • Are you inquisitive in nature?
• Do you want to stay challenged and grow your career?
• Have an eye for detail and enjoy problem solving?
• Are you organized "guru" with great time management skills?
We are looking to add to our Supervisor team!
Responsible for supervising employees, transaction workflow and processes of the Production team. Ensure timely and accurate service deliverables are obtained by the Production team.
Supervise direct reports:
• Define goals and objectives for direct reports with management assistance.
• Supervise direct reports to meet agreed upon goals and objectives by providing consistent feedback on the productivity and quality of their work.
• Take prompt and appropriate steps to remedy productivity and/or quality related performance issues with existing and newly recruited direct reports.
• Prepare and deliver Performance Management Process according to schedule for direct reports with management assistance.
• Oversee attendance and work schedule policies of direct reports.
Oversee tasks related to the supervision of the team:
• Establish work priorities of direct reports, distribute work and follow through on tasks.
• Ensure that the training needs of direct reports are met and that the training content is kept up-to-date.
• Work with internal and external clients to resolve escalated service issues.
• Act as a point person for communication with clients and provide guidance for direct reports.
Manage Assigned Client Accounts:
• Manage the completion of necessary transactions for assigned client accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure that client accounts are kept current based on established department standards.
• Acquire advanced processing knowledge and understanding of complex tasks for client accounts.
Assisting in Administration team and departmental duties as needed such as:
• Recommend changes that would add value to the client or improve efficiency in servicing them and help to build rapport.
• Ensure adherence to the established risk management guidelines.
• Partner with the Production team to process day to day requirements.
• Other duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Preferred experience in life insurance administration
• 5 years experience supervising staff
• Intermediate level skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• AD&D insurance
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid jury duty
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision insurance
• Work from home
• Monday to Friday
• No nights
• No weekends
All employees are required to wear masks in the office and social distance. All vendors and clients are required to wear masks.
• Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location