Asset Protection Officer- Dallas
Metro One Loss Prevention Services Group (Guard Division), Inc.
Dallas, TX 75220
$21 an hour
$21 an hour
Full Job Description Metro One Loss Prevention Services Group is a rapidly growing company currently hiring a Retail Security Officer. We have a state-of-the-art infrastructure and we're looking for a strong Retail Security Officer. We are a national company with 27 talent centers and over 250 locations throughout the country.
Unarmed Security Officer Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a professional manner.
• Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot, bicycle or vehicle.
Security Officer Pay & Benefits:
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available for full-time employees after 90 days
• Extensive Training Programs
• Dedicated Region and Site Management staff to support you
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Company Paid Uniforms
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
• Possess a valid driver license
• 4+ Years of Military Service or Current National Guard or Reserves
5 + Years Previous Law Enforcement experience
• Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner.
• Valid level guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
• Some positions may require must complete a Bike Safety course
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
• Display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
• Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently.
• Patrols of exterior areas of assigned locations.
• Reporting safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
• Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations.
Must be Able to:
• Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat.
• Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds.
• Climb stairs, ramps, occasionally during shift.
• Stand, bike, or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
security guard officer law enforcement