DH - Pricing Analyst
Located in Grapevine, TX
Pricing Analyst in Grapevine, TX
Direct Hire Opportunity
Summary - Pricing Analysts are responsible for the calculation and analysis of customer’s month end billing, pricing information inquiries with the China pricing team, and others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
Daily Responsibilities % of Job – 90%
• Maintains and updates cost proposal in timely manner.
• Conducts and participates in billing proposal management reviews.
• Ensures compliance with customer specifications, company policies and cost estimating procedures.
• Coordinates and leads the activities involved in the development and revision of cost and/or pricing proposals.
• Analyzes freight cost and repairable materials recovery rate through internal operation team.
• Prepare and integrate monthly end closing report.
• Coordinating customer pricing.
• Participates in the preparation of cost and/or pricing spreadsheets and data.
• Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by open feedback and two-way communications at all levels.
• Keeps warehouse organized and clean at all times
• Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while supporting the company’s culture.
• Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment , focusing on the well-being of all associates.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management, accounting, finance or related field.
• Minimum 2-year experience in business management or related fields.
• Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Excel application is a must.
• Advanced knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
• Excellent mathematical concept and skills.
• Fluent in English - Chinese speaking is a plus.
• Job requires the ability to clearly organize and categorize work priorities to complete work.
• Demonstrated ability to read, and follow written instructions and ideas.
• Job requires the repeated and coordinated use of your hands, wrists, and fingers to use a computer keyboard, and other small handheld tools.
• Must be hands-on, with ambition and drive to succeed - “Makes things happen".
• Must be goal oriented and accustomed to achieving results through team-work.
• Requires attention to details and must be able to handle multiple tasks independently.
• Requires excellent communication skills and a professional attitude in dealing directly with customers and associates.
• Shows determination to achieve excellent results
• Finds better ways
• Demands top performance
• Inspires commitment
Please submit resume and salary requirements to Mari Alba at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Irving (Dallas Metro)
4070 North Belt Line Road
Irving, TX 75038