Patient-focused looking for a motivated Optometrist with special interest in full scope optometry to add to their team. This is a family-oriented practice that believes in treating every patient with the utmost care and respect. This is an amazing opportunity to advance your career with the freedom to grow with a state of the art multi-location private practice!
About the Optometrist Position:
The new Optometrist will be a key member of the team! This is an exciting opportunity to gain diverse experience in a patient-focused role that is both medically-oriented with the latest technology!
As an Optometrist in this practice, your regular duties will include:
• Perform comprehensive eye exams
• Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
• Prescribe corrective lenses
• Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
• Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
• Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
• Handle eye care emergencies
Optometrist Position & Requirements:
• Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
• Residency background
• Average patient load of 20-30 patients per day
• Team player who prioritizes quality patient care
• Open to recent grads
Why You'll Love this Opportunity:
• Environment: You will love coming to work in our upbeat and friendly environment! Their long-standing staff and returning customers will make you feel right at home.
• Competitive base salary plus monthly production bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits (Medical, 401(k) with Match, LTD, PTO, NO WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS)
• Technology: You will have all of the modern technology you need to be successful, such as Optomap, OCT, Humphrey Visual Field, Autorefractor, Anterior Sight Camera, Autorefractor, and more!
Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.