Now Hiring CDL Class A Drivers For Dedicated Delivery Routes in Evansville, IN
Recent Graduates Welcome - Up to $12,500 Sign-On Bonus - Avg. $95k/Year
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
• $95,000 New Driver Average Pay
• Up to a $12,500 Sign On Bonus (depending on experience)
• Competitive Pay
• Dedicated Routes
• Component Pay, The more you drive the more you earn!
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
• Many routes under 24 hours out
• Highly maintained equipment
• Drive both team and single DEDICATED ROUTES!
• Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
• Ability to pass a DOT Physical
• Provide Best-In-Class customer service
• Ability to drive at night
• Must unload deliveries into restaurants
• Willing to work assigned or bid routes; adaptable to changes
• Must have a high school diploma/GED (completion of a tractor-trailer driving school will be accepted instead of, or in addition to a high school diploma)
Take advantage of the great pay & benefits that SYGMA offers - Apply Now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.