Werner is Hiring Dedicated CDL-A Drivers
Average Earnings of $75k - $85k Per Year - Up to $5k Sign On Bonus!
Consistent and Reliable Home Time Options to Fit Your Lifestyle!
Great Pay & Home Time
Pay varies by route, location and experience level, request info for more details
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran with a knack for hauling refrigerated freight or just starting your career, we have truck driving jobs available to fit all levels of experience. Contact our Driver Placement Team, and they will find the best possible situation to fit your financial and home time needs.
• Home Time: Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly
• Solo and Teams
• Experienced and Recent Graduates
• Average $75k - $85k annually.
• Top performers earn $90k - $100k annually
• Team drivers earn between $73k - $80k+ each, annually
• Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Paid Weekly
• Over 200 home time and pay packages to choose from
• Relocation bonus programs on select accounts
Start your career at Werner! Apply Now!
Werner Enterprises is the third-largest dedicated trucking provider in North America. Our dedicated accounts haul freight for a specific or dedicated customer.
Geographic focus. Area of operation is usually three to seven states.
Predictability. Most offer daily or weekly home time, great pay, steady runs and company benefits.
Modern Fleet. With the most advanced trucks and trailers in the industry, Werner equips drivers with industry-leading equipment.
The Werner Advantage
Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we’re committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. Professional truck drivers are the backbone of Werner and our nation.
• $15,000 tuition reimbursement is available for those who qualify
• Rider and pet-friendly
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Life insurance and disability
• Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
• HSA and health programs
• Paid tolls and fuel cards
• Military skills test waiver
• Elite veteran driver program
• Top employer for military veterans
• Team matching program
• Industry-leading miles
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Advanced technology and late-model equipment
• Leading-edge telematics device
• Collision mitigation technology
• Truck navigation system
• 100% trailer tracking
• Top of the line brand new equipment
• 24hr maintenance assistance
• Driver Portal and app
• Must be 21 years old
• Valid Class A CDL
• Acceptable driving record
• A recent graduate of a truck driving school or verifiable tractor-trailer experience
• Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations)
• Meet all DOT qualifications
• Pass a DOT physical, including DOT drug screen and company hair follicle testing
• Acceptable references from past employers
To start your career at Werner, Apply Now!