On the HotLine, you are part of a highly talented team ensuring that each tasty item in the Freddy's cooked-to-order kitchen meets our standard of quality, accuracy and timeliness.
• Provide exceptional service with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Be a team player with fellow co-workers while helping the store and M&M Custard, LLC to meet goals.
• Follow training programs and processes to ensure consistency in products and quality.
• Strive to learn more every day to benefit personal growth and that of the concept.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and fellow team members.
• Arrive at work daily in uniform and prepared to meet and exceed guest expectations.
• Produce a high quality product while following Food Safety processes.
• Provide alternatives and options while educating guests on products that we have available.
• Assist in the store’s success by using proper portioning, ringing/preparing orders and following cash handling procedures.
• Arrive at work on-time daily and prepare to work the entire shift in which you are assigned while also being available for additional shifts as needed.
• Must have an exceptional understanding of guest needs and service levels that are expected for all members of the team.
• Use all equipment for which you have been trained for and approved to use carefully while also ensuring they are in good working order.
• Perform all tasks as assigned to you, in any area in which you are trained for, at the best of your abilities.
• Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
• Must have a positive attitude to internal and external guests.
• Will be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and team members to ensure the safety of individuals and guest needs.
• Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
• Reasonable accommodation will be made to those requiring assistance.
Company sponsored benefits for employee and dependents with a generous employer paid portion to include:
• medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• 401K with match at 1st of the month after 90 days of employment.
Employment Type: OTHER