$12 - $15 an hour
Read what people are saying about working here.
$12 - $15 an hour
Full Job Description Job Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Mortgage Associate for an opportunity with a client located in Owensboro, KY.
Performs routine clerical or job data entry functions within mortgage operations or servicing departments
• Sorts and files correspondence, loan documents and other records in alphabetic or numerical order or according to a specific loan
• Retrieves archived files
• Processes paperwork, gathers and verifies data and transfers data into a standard format
• Generates correspondence and routine reports, answers incoming telephone calls, responds to routine customer inquiries, and performs a variety of clerical duties
• Good understanding of the business and broad office skills
• Demonstrated administrative skills and acute attention to detail
• Well-developed reading, writing and mathematical skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and graphics
• Good verbal, grammatical, and written communication skills
• Mortgage or loan experience (not required)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com . Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn .
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020 .
To apply please email your resume to: HHasker.email@example.com