Account Manager - Advertising / Media - Virtual/Remote
Arch Advisory Group
Full Job Description As an Account Manager , you will own the account after the project phase has concluded and campaigns have been launched. You will collaborate with Business Development leaders to support paid media strategies for enterprise customers. This role will involve high-level client communication, partnering with internal teams, collaborating with creative, and owning the ongoing success of each account you work with.
Qualifications: • 1+ years of experience in advertising, paid media, media buying, or similar
• Expertise across multiple paid media channels (search, social, programmatic, etc.)
• Strong data analysis abilities (familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
• Strong analytical and consulting skills, rooted in the ability to draw and communicate insights from multiple data points
• Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
• Innovative thinker with prior evidence of successfully executing ideas
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• You re quality-obsessed and have not lost your soul for advertising
• Impeccable project management and top-tier communication skills
We have been in the business of recruitment marketing since 1923, and we feel like we re still just getting started. As an award-winning agency with 15 offices around the country and a great team of more than 225 people, we offer you a collaborative, dynamic place where your entrepreneurial mindset can thrive. Your success means you re helping people all over the world find better jobs and build a better life for themselves.&
Sound good to you? Let s talk!&
• Managing all aspects of search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns including client relationship management, ad-serving, optimization, and quarterly business planning
• Understanding and explaining high-level industry trends and how this impacts clients
• Aligning our goals to client goals, prioritizing opportunities to drive sustainable value for our clients over short-term gains
• Working in a space where we are redefining and creating service categories. Often, clients are unaware of their needs until you show them - you will need to understand how to build trust & create an experience they value
• Supporting the sales team with pre-sales proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
• Developing and growing relationships with various stakeholders on the client-side in order to ascertain business needs and add long-term value
Must have advertising and/or media buying/planning experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.