Help at Home is hiring a Human Resources Administrator!
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
We are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Administrator to manage and support administrative and human resources operations at their branch. Human Resources Administrator responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing and onboarding new staff, conducting orientation and training for direct care staff, maintaining employee personnel files, managing payroll and any other duties, as assigned. Work hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization.
• Coordinate the recruitment process by processing applications, scheduling interviews and ensuring all employment documentation is submitted.
• Coordinate and schedule onboarding and orientation for new direct care staff.
• Create and maintain HR Files for direct care staff.
• Ensure that in-service trainings are scheduled on a quarterly basis, notify all presenters and direct care staff in advance of scheduled trainings, and manage attendance requirements for staff and presenters.
• Terminate inactive employees in our databases.
• Manage and support the payroll process for all direct care staff.
• Any other duties or tasks, as assigned.
• Human resources and recruitment experience
• Experience with payroll
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, etc.)
• Valid driver's license
• Access to insured and reliable transportation, along with active auto insurance
• Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
Human Resources Administrators must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Employment Type: OTHER