The Delivery Experience Cadet is responsible for the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of appliances and home theater equipment. They assist in providing a variety of fulfillment duties including the delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repair of consumer electronics devices.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
• Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
• Fulfills appointments individually or as the leader of a two person crew including completing basic installations and repairs.
• Determines the best way to install major appliances including measuring and protecting areas in route, deciding if any doors need to be detached, and moving fixtures to protect the client's home and purchased products.
• Provides a seamless client experience by providing advice on product placement, services, and other content.
• Manages inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents.
• Processes paperwork and payment, provides feedback and training opportunities to the store teams, and completes store stock repairs.
• Current, valid driver's license
• Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
• Ability to consistently lift products weighing up to 350 pounds individually or 700 pounds as a team with the use of support tools such as a harness, dolly, or lift
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
• Experience actively using and learning about technology products
• Experience in sales, delivery, installation, or repair
• Customer service experience