Direct Support Professional (DSP) / Caregiver
Read what people are saying about working here.
Full Job Description Company Description
At Dungarvin, you can make someone's life better! As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
• Hiring Immediately and currently offering a $350 Hiring Bonus and 2 $25 gas cards for your first 2 weeks of training!!
• For a limited time – we are offering an additional $ incentive to reward any of our employees who work overtime!
What we offer:
• Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
• Ability to access your pay before payday
• 401(k) plan
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• Group insurance benefits
• Employee referral bonus program
Working directly with individuals as a DSP, you will be able to assist in a residential, in-home or day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
• Current auto liability insurance
• Reliable transportation
• Acceptable criminal record
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer