Chautauqua Health and Rehabilitation
1205 Leitchfield Rd, Owensboro, KY 42303
Full Job Description Chautauqua Health and Rehabilitation is seeking a CNA Activities Assistant for our Memory Care Unit!
10:00am- 6:00pm with rotating weekends!
!!FREE COVID VACCINES FOR ALL STAFF!!
• Current state certification as a CNA required.
• Some evening and weekend hours required.
• Assists in planning, coordinating, and evaluating resident activities.
• Encourages resident participation in programs and activities.
• Escorts residents on activities away from the property as assigned.
• Assists with the registration of residents for trips and programs.
• Conducts various activities at the direction of the Resident Program Director.
• Maintains necessary activity supplies, which may include outside purchasing.
• Assists in the surveying and interviewing of residents to determine interests, talents and resident satisfaction.
• Maintains general observation of residents and shares appropriate information with staff.
• Follows departmental budget guidelines.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adheres to all Company policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.