Driving is an easy way to boost your income while maintaining the flexibility your schedule requires (gig, part-time, full-time, seasonal, hourly, or temporary). Weekly incentives will ensure first-time drivers succeed as they learn the ropes.
What you need to know:
• Signup in seconds: Get started today and we’ll provide support along the way.
• Get paid fast: Cash out up to 5X a day with Uber’s Instant Pay.
• Flexible schedule: You control when and where you drive.
• 24/7 support: The app gives you turn-by-turn directions, and access 24/7 support if you need help.
What you need to get started:
• 21 years old or older
• A 4-door vehicle
• A valid U.S. driver’s license and vehicle insurance
• At least one year of driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you’re under 23 years old)
Health and Safety
Uber has introduced new policies and features to help keep everyone safe. All riders and drivers must wear a face cover or mask when using Uber, even when vaccinated. Uber is actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are continually working to help keep those who rely on our platform healthy and safe.
If you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, cdl truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur) you might also consider driving with Uber and earn extra money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks. Drivers using the Uber platform come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries. Driving with Uber is a great way to supplement your part time or full time income.