Reports to: Community Manager
Company: DLP Capital
Compensation: $40,000 - $42,000 annually
Location: Owensboro, KY
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Company: DLP Capital (DLP) is a leader in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, investment management, asset management, property management, construction, and private lending. DLP leads and inspires the building of wealth and prosperity through the execution of innovative real estate solutions. DLP generates consistent returns and results for its investors and partners and gives back through its foundation. The family of companies includes DLP Capital Partners, DLP Lending, DLP Real Estate Management, DLP Realty, Alliance Loan Servicing, and DLP Closings
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: Fast growing Property Management company is looking for an experienced, skilled, motivated, and organized individual to join our service department.
What you have already accomplished: (Requirements)
• 3 years in a comparable role with experience in 200 unit assets &/or multisite
• Experience supervising 5 or more Service Techs
• Experience and Belief in providing Extraordinary Service to Residents
• Strong Experience in Plumbing Repair
• Must be HVAC Certified with experience in gas heat systems
• Experience working alongside construction teams on capital projects
• Experience in Electric Repairs
• Appliance Repair
• CPO with experience in Pool Maintenance
• Plaster/ Drywall Repair
• Experience in Lock Replacement
• Experience in Apartment Unit Turnovers in old and new buildings
• Have valid driver's license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
• Possess own basic tools
• Computer skills such as Google Suite and Property Management software
• Able to dispatch/request vendors only when needed
• Maintain inventory control and stock ordering
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
• Wow-ing residents with impeccable service
• Leading a team of 1-2 Techs, plus contractors
• Have â€œownershipâ€ of the service departmentâ€™s goals, focuses, and achievements, and partner with the General Manager to provide the best living experience for residents
• Creating cost-saving initiatives and managing a budget properly
• Responding to resident maintenance and service requests within 24 hours
• Manage the maintenance teamâ€™s hours, daily focus, and on-call schedule
• Lead the team by example and provide mentorship and coaching
• Prepare vacant apartments and for move-in
• Make all repairs/replacements necessary for the apartment to be occupied properly
• Paint apartments, hallways, and the area outside entrances as needed
• Clean out all trash from before, during, and after make-ready
• Assist in other areas of the property including HVAC, pool maintenance, painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, and appliance repairs
• Maintain grounds and keep communities free of trash and debris
• Respond to any emergency calls as the primary contact after-hours
• Identify and correct hazardous property conditions
• Look for needed maintenance or liability hazards and repair/report to the General Manager
• Vendor Relations: oversee the relationship with the service providers, including waste removal, supply providers, and appliance companies
• Properly maintain the maintenance shop, ensuring it is correctly stocked without excessive spending
• Be accountable to all loss prevention initiatives as they pertain to maintenance and service items
• Manage the OpEx maintenance budget with oversight by the General Manager to ensure spending is in line for the asset
• Submit POs through Appfolio for the General Managerâ€™s pre-approval in purchasing necessary maintenance items
• Perform all maintenance duties that a Technician and Groundskeeper are tasked with to lead by example, and ensure the team is performing optimally
• Patience and ability to train up the Service Team
• Schedule all vacancies for 5-day turns
• Assign service requests to best-qualified service personnel to be addressed within 48 hours
• Assist in other areas of the property including HVAC/heating, pool maintenance, painting, electrical, plumbing, drywall, appliance repairs
Who you will work with :
• 450 Employees Ready to help with any project
• 30 Community Managers all up and down the east coast
• A Dedicated WOW President and SVPs to ensure your success
• 12 Assistant Property Managers
What you're motivated by:
• A fast pace. Weâ€™ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
• â€‹An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
• Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
• A culture focused on developing and investing in team members - coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of â€œLeaders made hereâ€ at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Employment Type: OTHER