Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click Here
Conditions of Employment
• You must possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
• You must complete a favorable Background Investigation (BI).
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening AND random drug/alcohol testing.
• You must have reached the minimum age (18) at the time of application.
• Selective Service registration is required.
• See additional 'Conditions of Employment' and 'Other Information' sections.
no requirements $0 per YEAR Employment Type: Full-Time