Job Posting Title Merchandising Part Time Days
Job Description We are hiring immediately!
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve their lives and the lives of our customers. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
As a Merchandising Part-Time Days associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, retail associates, products, and ideas come together. You will also:
• Keep Lowe’s retail stores prepped with the newest merchandise, helpful product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
• Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly, and easily.
• Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in mind.
• Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and store needs.
What’s in It for You?
Immediately hiring Merchandising Part-Time Days associates near you, Lowe’s retail locations offer a chance to make a difference for customers and teammates in their first day on the job. You’ll learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. As member of the Merchandising team, you will also:
• Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
• Gain access to training and tuition reimbursement programs .
• Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
• Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
• Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day as a Merchandising Associate at Lowe’s
• Create eye-catching product displays at our retail locations.
• Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
• Complete merchandising resets.
• Rotate and price store merchandise.
• Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
Who We’re Looking for:
If any of the preferred qualifications may describe you, let’s talk
• You’ve served in the military.
• You’re bilingual.
• You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
• You have experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
• You have experience on a retail sales floor or general merchandising setting.
If you join the Lowe’s Merchandising Services Team, bring any of the above and a winning smile. We’ll train and support you with everything you need to succeed on the job.
• Be able to lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
• Possess 3 months experience using common retail technology, a smartphone, tablet or computer.
• For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply. Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe’s is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
Job ID 2208972BR
Line of Business Store
Job Category Store Operations
Department LWS_STR_MST Day
Employment Type I Regular
Employment Type II Part time
Shift Stores - Day Shift (United States of America)
Location # 0657
Location Name Owensboro, KY
Location Address 415 Fulton Drive
Zip Code 42303-7741
District LWS_USA_Market - 1294
EEO Statement LoweÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.