Come join our team! We’re committed to unstoppable growth guided by our unshakeable integrity and we’re looking to hire talented individuals who want to learn, grow and develop their careers with us.
Our knowledgeable team of drivers is responsible for efficiently delivering the right products to our customers in a professional, safe and timely manner. They pick up pre-loaded trucks from our distribution centers and drive routes pre-determined by our logistics team. We work hard to ensure our drivers are set up with the environment and support they need – like accurate orders, well-maintained trucks and equipment, and a strict compliance to safety regulations.
If you are interested in a career delivering globally recognized brands, this is a great way to get started. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology and opportunities to learn, grow and develop your career.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Check accuracy and stability of the load
• Deliver products to customers
• Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
• Invoice and collect monies due
• Pick up company property
• Secure company assets
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
• Settle all accounts daily
• Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be at least 21 years of age with 1 year of Class A commercial driving experience or equivalent driving experience in the military.
• You must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence, ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization, ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
• Position must pass a post offer drug test, and background check.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED preferred
• Experience with a handheld ordering device, prior grocery store experience, including stocking, product handling, and local delivery and unloading experience.
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
• Experience in beverage delivery preferred.
• Local delivery experience preferred
• Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.