Job Description The mission of the Pennyrile Allied Community Services, Inc. is to empower individuals and families to become self-reliant through assistance, education, and accountability.
The scope of the Community Services Block Grant program is designed to help households with low-income, the elderly, migrant or seasonal farm workers, or homeless individuals and families. Areas of service include: provide resources for employment, education opportunities; adequate housing needs and a suitable living environment; obtain emergency services; access better nutrition; provide community linkages; provide resources to help remove obstacles and solve problems that block the achievement of self-sufficiency; to advocate for others; and resources to improve overall health.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Compile and utilize a community partners list for your county
· Learn and utilize the software program CASTiNET
· Complete assessments on eligible households
· Complete Progress and Achievement Plans when needed
· Provide Case Management to eligible households
· Submit/receive referrals to/from other county resources
· Maintain and keep county files updated
· Enter ROMA Goals and Direct Services
· Attend Interagency meetings
· Supervise the Assistant and volunteers
· Keep supervisor informed of county schedules, situation and/or activities
· Maintain good client/community partner relationships
· Conduct Needs Assessment Meeting in your county once a year
· Attend Staff Meetings
· Submit the county time/travel forms, transmittals and bills to Director
· Maintain county office in an organized and clean manner
· Perform any and all tasks as assigned by supervisor
At a minimum, a High School education; a working knowledge of computers and other office equipment; and, must live in the particular county in which applying for.
Other Professional Skill Requirements
Must be self-disciplined, ability to work independently, a self-starter, energetic, motivated and empathy for those in need. Must have a strong attention to detail
Pennyrile Allied Community Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PACS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.