October 14, 2021
Located in Grapevine, TX
• Processing payments and documents such as invoices, employee reimbursements, and financial statements.
• Tracking expenses and evaluating budgets.
• Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies.
• Posting financial data to accounts.
• Drafting and editing financial presentations.
• Handling cash disbursements and issuing checks.
• Participating in monthly, quarterly, and annual audits.
• Handling communication between the organization and clients.
• Maintaining and improving the organization’s bookkeeping process.
• Performing basic office tasks like filing, data entry, and mail processing
Proficient in QuickBooks – Accounts Payable, Payroll, P&L quarterly and year
end taxes. Must be able to work with and understand taxing authorities in
other states – TX, GA, OK
Computer related skills
Proficient in Excel spreadsheets.
Express Office: Bedford
1703 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021