October 14, 2021
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Part-Time Brand Ambassadors have a customer first mindset and are passionate about providing a personalized and inspiring shopping experience that exceeds the customer's expectations. Success is achieved by being a team player who is curious, resourceful, and exemplifies inclusivity.
Brand Ambassadors are the entry point for future Leadership roles within Ralph Lauren where you can begin to write your Next Great Chapter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Retail experience or similar industry experience in a complex, high-volume or high-profile specialty environment preferred
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
• Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock/dressing room, cashwrap and office; work around/with chemicals, lift/climb up to 30 lbs. and climb moderately
• Ability to operate the register, stand, move and walk for multiple hours
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day, evening, weekends and may include overnight shifts and travel (as required)
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers.
• < Back to search results