Maintenance Technician 4 (Denton Sally)
October 14, 2021
• Submit Resume
• Search Jobs
• Enter Career Center
Sr. Maintenance Technician
A Maintenance Technician job with a service client is located in Denton, TX. This position will function as a Senior Technician on 1st shift working a 12 hour shift.
* Electromechanical skills, troubleshooting skills with PLC controls, servos, and other discrete electrical control components.. Repair and maintenance of MHE including belt tracking, component adjustment/replacement, component lubrication, etc.
* Strong conveyor systems experience.
* Provide electromechanical corrective repairs and preventative maintenance. Locate and track spare parts from inventory.
* Log all service work performed, downtime during repair, and account for equipment service requests.
* Leads the complex maintenance tasks, equipment trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls. Performs complex product and service training to customers.
* Performs complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc. Completes documents of all inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures; reviews maintenance logs and work orders of junior techs. Mentors junior techs.
* Leads the resolution of complex equipment/system failures & faults and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution.
* Performs assessment of complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements.
* May participate in the negotiation and administration of service contracts.
* HS diploma or equivalent required. Typically an Associate degree or vocational technical training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
* Five years maintenance experience with electromechanical equipment experience is preferred
* Must have the ability to connect a maintenance PC to a PLC and step through and understand the PLC program to troubleshoot complex controls failures, and make minor code changes under the direction of Engineering.
* Practice safe work habits and abide by the safety rules in accordance with the safety policies set forth by our client.
* Work in cooperation as a team with the 3PL warehouse operators.
* Walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job in Denton, TX, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan Engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Denton , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs):
High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, please Log in to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Copyright ©2005 Belcan Corporation | Privacy Statement | Site Map