Maintenance Technician 2 (Dallas JC Penney)
October 14, 2021
• Submit Resume
• Search Jobs
• Enter Career Center
A Maintenance Technician job is available with a service client in Dallas, TX. The individual is responsible for the day-to-day troubleshooting and preventative/predictive maintenance. This worker acts as a material handling technician on all equipment that is installed at a specific site location.
* Repair and maintenance of MHE including belt tracking, component adjustment/replacement, component lubrication, etc.
* Complete preventative maintenance routines, documentation, and procedures.
* Create and close work orders into asset management system with appropriate data, to include labor hours, equipment maintenance, and parts used.
* Troubleshoot basic conveyance problems and understand the resources to resolve them.
* Locate and track spare parts from inventory, respond to semi-complex service calls and correct equipment failures and faults, and identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve them.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships across all levels of the organizations.
* HS diploma or equivalent required. Vocational technical training preferred
* One year (minimum) experience in basic mechanical knowledge of a technical or specialty area Mechanical maintenance experience with some conveyor equipment experience is preferred as well as drives, gearboxes, sprockets, chains, bearings, guide rollers, and other related equipment.
* Preferred ability to interpret schematic, mechanical, electrical, ladder logic, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams
* Willingness to work weekends, holidays and off shifts.
* Must be able to act calmly in stressful situations.
* Must be able to write concise, clear, and complete trip reports in the time frame required according to Client's procedures.
* Must have knowledge in the use of personal computers for word processing, data base functions and communications.
* Able to evaluate and analyze minor mechanical failures, perform root cause analysis, and recommend counter measures
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job in Justin, TX please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Haslet , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs):
High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, please Log in to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Copyright ©2005 Belcan Corporation | Privacy Statement | Site Map