H&M Retail Visual Merchandiser - Texas
October 13, 2021
• 2201 S Interstate 35, Denton, TX 76205, USA
• Department: H&M
As a Visual Merchandiser, working at the heart of fast-paced fashion business, in your store you create an environment that inspires customers to explore their personal style.
This role will support and guide the store team to deliver the most inspiring and exciting Customer Experience in line with the H&M brand and values. You actively drive sales in the store and are responsible to implement the Visual Identity to make H&M the No. 1 fashion destination.
You meet the expectations of customers & colleagues at all times, as well as following all H&M procedures & standards.
This is a sales function and reports to our Store Manager.
Core Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Ensure you are up to date with current fashion trends
• Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information
Direct Customer Service
• Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service according to H&M standards.
• Support the store to achieve excellent customer service.
Indirect Customer Service
• Follow up the H&M Visual Identity through implementation of the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL (Get the Look) mannequins in windows and in store.
• Create a clear red thread from windows to A-area with wearable buying suggestions.
• Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good garment care every day together with store team
• Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
• Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
Drive Sales Targets
• Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales with the Department Manager and then you execute changes accordingly.
• Perform sales follow-up and initiate actions to reach sales targets.
Training and Development
• Evaluate & develop the visual and commercial skills of the store team
• Coach & develop Sales Advisors while executing floor moves together
• Organize, provide and carry out visual training for all colleagues to support garment presentation in line with the Commercial Handbook.
• Seek Visual Merchandiser potential for succession.
Communication and Legal Requirements
• Ensure that all communication in the windows and on the sales floor complies with local legislation.
• Together with the Department Manager, you follow up on Store KPIs & initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets.
• Adapt the store planning according to store needs and budget from the Commercial plan.
• Complete and take action on the Best Brand portion of the Store Experience Tool (S.E.T.) to maximize commercial opportunities.
Visual Store Operations Routines
• Complete the sample picking as well as execute the floor moves in a way that creates clear stories and wearable buying suggestions
• Complete all sales floor and window morning routines daily before store is open
• Handle Visual Merchandiser material and visual scheme orders.
• Control quantity and condition of all incoming visual material.
• Maintain and care for all display and interior material with sustainability in mind.
• Keep visual room organized and safe.
• Share information with team on Commercial handbook seasonal changes & continue to evaluate throughout the season.
• Provide updates of all VM information material in the store.
• Ensure that the store always has enough Sale and Activity material.
• Paint the windows as necessary.
• Promote employee and customer safety
• Resolve health & safety, legal and security issues
• Prevent loss
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.