Chef de Tournant
October 13, 2021
Chef de Tournant
Job Locations US-TX-Dallas
Posted Date 9 hours ago (10/13/2021 10:12 AM)
Requisition ID 2021-57304 # of Openings 1 Category (Portal Searching) Culinary
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
Our Chef de Tournant is responsible for the efficient and effective running of the kitchen and food production outlets.
• Advise Executive Chef on all matters relating to the kitchen area and ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygienic practice throughout the kitchen.
• Manages employees encompassing culinary, servers and stewarding.
• Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of restaurant unit.
• Carries out all supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• AAS in Culinary Arts or equivalent from an accredited University or Institute.
• Previous culinary experience is highly preferred.
• Must possess strong organizational, management, culinary, communication, and motivational skills.
• Must be proficient in all aspects of the Food & Beverage/Hospitality industry control procedures.
• Must possess strong background in analytical cost efficiency kitchen management, regional cuisine with all aspects of proper production & presentation methods.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Must be able to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
• Servesafe Sanitation; ACF Certified preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS