Shared Services Specialist (HR/Accounting Admin) - DFW Airpo
October 13, 2021
Shared Services Specialist (HR/Accounting Admin) - DFW Airport
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, TX 75261
Read what people are saying about working here.
Full Job Description We are passionate about bringing cool, authentic restaurants t o airports that represent a taste of place.
The Shared Services Specialist role is a hybrid position that supports on-site Airport Directors and the management team in financial, operations and people-based initiatives. The Shared Services Specialist completes basic financial tasks such as invoice receipt, entry, and tracking and cash handling duties. This role enters daily deposits and is responsible for closing the books weekly. The Shared Services Specialist may be asked to work in restaurant units occasionally. Additionally, the Shared Services Specialist will ensure all employees have proper airport credentials and parking passes, as needed.
• On-site administrator of financial reporting software (i.e., My Inventory, Crunchtime, Lynx)
• Enter deposits, reconcile vouchers, balance cash daily for all operating units
• Setup and maintain contact information for airport vendors
• Receive, enter and track all invoices received
• Order office supplies and other supplies
• Collect cash deposits and vouchers from all operating units daily
• Prepare daily deposits for all operating units daily
• Responsible for maintaining functionality of safe(s)
• Distribute live paychecks, as needed
• Verify new employee identification for new hire process
• Signatory for SSP America at airport to setup new employee airport credentials, parking, etc. and retrieve upon termination
• Order and distribute unit uniforms
• Others tasks as assigned
• Required Education & Experience
• Minimum of three (3) years of administrative and/or financial experience
• Experience in restaurant, retail, or hospitality industries preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)