Senior Scrum Master
October 13, 2021
Req ID: 156282
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr Scrum Master to join our team in west Lake, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
• The Purpose of This Role
• As a Scrum Master, you have a phenomenal opportunity to be part of an agile team passionate about delivering services in support of the broader technology roadmap.
• The Value You Deliver
• As a Scrum Master, work directly in a team to lead all aspects of performance against agile values, practices and processes.
• Partner with the Product Owner to craft quality user stories. Collaborate with the team to resolve the best approach to deliver value.
• Groom the product backlog and facilitate agile ceremonies (stand ups, planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives).
• Ensure accurate and transparent communication to key partners.
• Demonstrate leadership to influence and gain consensus on next steps, resolve impediments and strive for robust team success
• The Skills that are Key to this role
• Experience with all principles and details of Scrum, including ceremonies working with teams of varied Agile maturity, defining minimum viable product, and backlog management.
• Experience as systems analyst, delivering software using agile development practices
• Hands-on experience defining clear and concise requirements expressed as user stories, translating business needs into technology solutions
• Experience with teams working across multiple platforms such as web/mobile user interface, middleware micro-services, and back-end databases
• Broad understanding of multiple agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban, as well as the types of projects best suited to each.
• Familiarity with CI/CD and cloud tools and processes
• Excellent communication and people-interaction skills. Organized and disciplined nature and have a continuous improvement mindset.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.