October 13, 2021
DON DAVIS AUTO GROUP
Arlington, TX 76011
$40,000 - $100,000 a year - Full-time
Responded to 51-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 11 days.
$40,000 - $100,000 a year
Number of hires for this role
• • Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description Hiring Immediately, Automotive Service Advisors. Great pay plan with bonus and benefits.
We are seeking Automotive Service Writers to add to our growing service department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic. Just for applying to find out more about us we are giving you over an hour of Sandler Training sales video, they are the world leader in sales and management training. Don Davis is one of the largest privately owned dealerships in the Dallas Fort Worth area, providing excellent service for 40 years and we are still growing.
Previous automotive experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. DMS experience with CDK or Reynolds and Reynolds a plus. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
· Generous pay plan with $40,000 to $70,000 expected first year
· Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off
· Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
· Short and long term disability
· Paid training and advancement opportunities
· Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
· Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
· Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
· Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
· Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
· Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
· Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer.
Don Davis Auto Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 10 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
• Bonus pay
• Commission pay
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
• One location
Work Location: One location