Financial Analysis III
October 13, 2021
Financial Analysis III
Arlington, TX 76011
Read what people are saying about working here.
Full Job Description Arcosa Construction Products Group is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst at our Arlington, TX office. In this role, you will report directly to the Group VP of Finance and also support the Group President by providing financial and business analytics and by providing insight into developing market trends and opportunities. This role will also support Mergers & Acquisitions efforts with support on development of valuations and board decks and also through support of due diligence and integration activities.
Arcosa Construction Products Group is a leading producer and supplier of construction materials in select market across the United States with operating facilities in 14 states. We produce and sell construction aggregates including natural aggregates and specialty materials and construction site support equipment including trench shields and shoring products.
What you'll do:
• Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures and applicable government regulations
• Provide Segment level monthly reporting of actual P&L results compared to forecast and budget.
• Assist with financial analysis on capital projects and organic growth initiatives
• Assist with the development of valuation models on potential targets for M&A
• Assist with M&A process from due diligence support to integration support
• Participate in annual strategic planning and budgeting process: at the detailed GL account level, upload of data, related presentation decks and materials for Senior Management.
• Research and identify key market drivers and map to current performance as well as to enhance forecasting
• Create other ad-hoc financial, operational, statistical and analysis reports as required.
• Lead initiatives to develop Financial metrics and ensure metrics are timely, accurate, and tangible to drive results.
• Provide management support and assistance as needed.
• Develop and or enhance tools, reporting, and metrics to improve efficiencies, costs and or data analysis.
What you'll need:
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Ability to navigate/understand financial statements.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Advanced PowerPoint and Word skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and to be a self-starter; creative, innovative, organized.
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Desirable Experience/Training:
o Experience in the aggregates/greater construction/building materials industry
o Prior exposure to valuation models
o Overall software/computer literacy